- Q. How can I reach you?
- Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
- Is this site secure for credit card payments?
- Suppose I don’t have a Paypal account, can I still use the Shopping Cart feature?
- Can you ship orders C.O.D. or to a P.O. Box?
- How soon do I have to order holiday items to receive them in time?
- Suppose I don’t order the correct amount of items for my wholesale order?
- If I have an idea for a design, can Lori create it for me?
- MY PHONE CALLS ARE NOT GETTING THROUGH. WHY?
Q. How can I reach you? TOP
You can contact us by
e-mail [email protected] or by phone at #(518)287-1660
Q. What forms of payment do you accept? TOP
We accept Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX & Discover Cards (no PayPal account is needed) and offer several methods of payment for your convenience. You can either:
(1) click the checkout button which will take you to our secure link at PayPal where you can then pay for your items, or
(2) you can mail in your payment to us via money order, cashier check, or personal check. If you are sending in your order, please include your name, shipping address, item SKU#, quantity of each item, & your phone# and/or e-mail address in case we may have any questions.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for checks to clear. All payments must be made payable to:Lori Baratta Artworks.
All Payments must be made in US Funds.
Is this site secure for credit card payments? TOP
When you hit the checkout button you will be taken to our link at PayPal to finish your transaction,which is secure. You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a purchase.
By using this method we do NOT have access to your credit card information.
Suppose I don’t have a Paypal account, can I still use the Shopping Cart feature? TOP
Yes! You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a purchase.
- If you don’t presently have a free PayPal account, you’ll be asked to fill out your standard name, address, credit card, email address, & phone number the same as anywhere else you would place an order. By using this method we do NOT have access to your credit card info.
- (Optional) After reviewing your info., you can choose to save your info. by creating a PayPal account making future transactions faster or decline the offer. It’s totally up to you.
- Or you can purchase items using the alternative ordering/payment methods (see “What forms of payment do you accept” above).
Can you ship orders C.O.D. or to a P.O. Box? TOP
Sorry we cannot ship C.O.D.s. or mail packages to P.O. Boxes.
How soon do I have to order holiday items to receive them in time? TOP
We strongly suggest that you allow ample time
(4-6 weeks) when ordering items intended for the holidays. So please order as early as possible.
Holiday items tend to sell very quickly & we have had some items sell out entirely in the past, even with a huge inventory, so ordering early helps to assure that the item you are ordering may still be in stock, in addition to making sure that you receive your delivery in a timely fashion.
Once again, we strongly suggest placing your order 4-6 weeks before a holiday.
Suppose I don’t order the correct amount of items for my wholesale order?TOP
We STRONGLY encourage Wholesalers to read the Minimum Requirements in the Wholesale Section as soon as they have logged in, as it takes time to straighten out missing or incomplete orders. If you do not have the correct quantity minimums to meet the wholesale requirements, we will contact you so that you can choose the remaining items to be added to your order. If you do not wish to add to your order, you will be charged retail prices. PLEASE NOTE: If you prefer that we choose the items and/or designs for you, this takes additional time, thus possibly delaying your order. These orders are not returnable or available for a refund. This is why we much prefer that you actually choose the missing items to meet quantity minimums yourself.
If I have an idea for a design, can Lori create it for me? TOP
Lori does custom work for both private & public clients, in addition to designing for various companies, depending on her schedule. If there is something in particular that you are interested in, please contact us via email at [email protected] with “Custom Design Request” in the subject line. Please provide as much detail as possible, regarding your request to receive more information.
MY PHONE CALLS ARE NOT GETTING THROUGH. WHY? TOP
If you have been trying to place a call to us and have not gotten an answer, or the phone keeps ringing it is more than likely due to your long distance phone carrier. If you are paying for your long distance service, this is definitely an issue we strongly recommend you look into as many of these carriers are not fulfilling their services. These are service you pay for!
These and other similar problems have become a national issue to the point that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has been investigating the problem. Over the last few years complaints concerning calls to rural areas across the country have been on the rise. Many point to wholesale network providers known as “Least Cost Routers” who route long distance calls on behalf of telephone providers. With competition and the growing number of unlimited calling plans being offered, certain telephone providers increasingly turn to “Least Cost Routers” to keep costs down. Given the higher than average cost to complete long distance calls to rural areas than more populated urban areas, some providers unfortunately may be deciding that it is cheaper to not complete calls.
Earlier this year, the FCC issued a ruling warning carriers of suspensions and/or possible fines of up to $1.5 million for failing to complete calls. For additional information or to report a problem, visit the FCC’s website at http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/problems-long-distance-or-wireless-calling-rural-areas.